Glass Back Wall SystemOur range of products include glass back wall system.
Approx. Price: Rs 1.3 Lakh / SetGet Latest Price
|Brand||Ricochet Sports Surfaces|
|Number of Panels||4|
|Height||2130 mm above the finish floor level|
Glass Back Wall System made of 12 mm thick toughened glass with 4 panels, 4 fins, fixtures & fittings and all material required for erecting the glass wall. The height of the glass wall will be 2130 mm above the finish floor level.
- This glass back wall is stabilized with 30cm deep glass fins. The squash court door is opening (DIN left) to the inside and is fixed to hinges at the side.
- The fins are fixed to the floor with angles and then the floor I installed. The opening in the floor with around 25cm x 35cm is covered with an anodized aluminum plate.
- The Ricochet Freestanding Glass Back Wall consists of glass panels of 2.13m x 2.75m.
- This glass back wall is mostly used in connection with the installation of a glass court.
- Glass headpieces can be installed at any time. For this purpose, it is necessary to plan the supporting profiles at the side walls high enough and to fix a steel tube at the right height. The headpieces are then hung from the carrier. Thus all connection details are solved.
- Seamless Floor.
- The long life span of at least 10 years.
- Easy to Maintain.
- If there is damage on the floor, one can fix that local area without having to remove the whole product.
- Low indentation properties mean it can be used anywhere.
- It can be used both indoors and outdoors.